MAJOR JX 1000 Series
The MAJOR series travelers provide the operator with simple set-up and operation with fingertip hydraulic controls. The standard hydraulics operate the jack, wheels, stabilizer legs, making large scale irrigation an easy low-labor operation. As the wheels lift, the machine is lowered gently on the ground giving additional stability and enabling the wheeled cart to load and lift itself automatically into the transport position at the end of the irrigation cycle. The simple drive system (shown below) combines a 4speed gearbox and turbine assembly ensuring accurate speed retraction with high efficiency and low-pressure requirement.
- Low pressure turbine with maintenance free gearbox.
- Minimum Pressure requirement of 75 PSI. (Max. 151)
- Automatic drive shut off valve at end of irrigation.
- Adjustable width wheeled cart.
- Part circle sprinkler with 2 nozzles.
- Pressure gauge
- Scroll type hose guide for even wind up of hose.
- Speed control valve for accurate application rates.
- 12-foot supply hose with quick couplers.
- Automatic cart loading.