GX 890 Series
Covering 9.7 to 12.4 acres per pull the GX890 traveler has been introduced to provide an economical answer to agricultural irrigation by combining accurate, low cost hose reel irrigation with a simple and efficient drive system. The 4-speed gearbox can achieve speeds of over 325 feet per hour to give a light application of water to delicate crops making the GX Series a versatile irrigation traveler. GX machines all have accurate speed compensation with digital speed read-out and clock.
- Low pressure turbine with maintenance free gearbox.
- Minimum Pressure requirement of 76 PSI. (Max. 168)
- Automatic drive shut off valve at end of irrigation.
- Adjustable width wheeled cart.
- Part circle sprinkler with 2 nozzles.
- Pressure gauge
- Scroll type hose guide for even wind up of hose.
- Speed control valve for accurate application rates.
- 12-foot supply hose with quick couplers.
- Automatic cart loading.